Photo credit: Craig Kolesky
Honey Badger knives provide exceptional value for money. Made of quality steel and backed by a 10 year warranty, the blade shapes have been selected to suit New Zealand outdoor pursuits.
All Honey Badger knives have an incredibly smooth, almost friction-less opening and closing action, due to the ball bearing pivot system that has 18 ball bearings inside it. This makes them incredibly easy to operate with one hand.
• 8Cr13Mov stainless steel blade
• Fibreglass reinforced nylon handle
• One-hand opening & closing
• Ball bearing pivot system
• Deep carry pocket clip (removable)
• Honey comb pattern on the handle for multi-directional grip
• Thick blade for extra strength that tapers to a fine edge
• One-hand opening assist
• Liner lock for easy closing
• Comes with Torx tool to customise opening and closing tension
• 10-year warranty